Since January 2013 all advisers have had to charge clients for their services, because they are banned from taking commissions that could influence their recommendations. A deadline for member-borne fund commission for existing schemes was imposed for April 2016.
This now presents you with the opportunity to learn more about the services you receive and how to achieve the best possible service going forward. However, it could demonstrate that you may need to consider changing your adviser.
Download our latest guide, which provides helpful advice on the areas to consider when reviewing your current arrangements
The guide challenges you to think about the following areas:
- Did you set up your scheme to achieve specific goals or business objectives?
- Have you considered the risks of running your scheme in-house, and do you have the right expertise?
- Can your support be delivered in a more efficient and focused way?
- Have you measured the use and value of services you receive?
- Are you getting good value?
By reviewing your service could free-up budget and improve the way your business is supported, whether that’s in governance, consultancy or administration.
Our consultancy team has over 100 years’ financial sector experience. They work closely with you to get an understanding of your business and the challenges it faces, and use this information to create and deliver sustainable group pension and employee benefit solutions.
For more information on how Johnson Fleming can help your business, please contact us on 01527 571 223 or by email email@example.com