For our first event of 2016 we have again put together a select society of informative and entertaining speakers to guide our delegates through the key employment issues of the year. Marshalled by popular chair Peter Matthews, our speakers include:
- The learned Tim Randles will provide his usual amusing and informative insights into the complex world of employment law.
- Jelf’s Steve Herbert will provide his topical, pragmatic and original views on the many important changes to the world of employee benefits in 2016 and beyond.
- Star business commentator from both TV and Radio, Justin Urquhart Stewart, will round off the event with an entertaining and fast-paced look at the economic horoscope for UK employers.
Once again we have a unique and interesting venue for our delegates to enjoy. This time we are at the Royal Society in Central London. The society has been the home of the greatest scientific minds since 1660, including famous names from history such as Isaac Newton and Charles Darwin. More recent fellows include both Tim Berners-Lee and Stephen Hawking. Delegates will be able to view the displays and collections of the society during the networking breaks. The venue is centrally located and just a few minutes’ walk from public transport links.
- Date: Wednesday 10 February 2016
- Timings: Coffee & registration 09:00; Seminar commences 09:45; Concludes 12:10
- Location: The Royal Society, 6-9 Carlton House Terrace, London SW1Y 5AG
- Suitable for: Senior human resources and finance professionals
- CPD: The seminar will qualify for two hours CPD
- Cost: FREE! (All bookings are subject to our usual event terms and conditions – including a late cancellation charge)
So how do I book a place?
If you (and/or an appropriate colleague) would like to attend, please email: email@example.com with the following details for each delegate: full name; job title; company name; telephone number; email address. Please add ‘Royal Society’ to the subject line of your email.
For the full original article and other similar posts, please visit the Jelf Group blog.