The benefits offered by Addison Lee:
Pension and pay
- Five defined contribution (DC) pension schemes, which the organisation is looking to consolidate. These include pension schemes with National Employment Savings Trust (Nest) for approximately 500 employed UK chauffeurs, and with Aegon for management. Contributions vary according to seniority: employees and team leaders contribute 3%, with a 2% employer contribution; professional managers receive a 2.5% employer contribution alongside their voluntary contributions; senior managers, heads of department and directors receive a 5% employer contribution alongside their voluntary contributions.
- Annual bonus opportunity for all employees, ranging from 5% of salary for entry-level staff to 50% of salary for those at director level. These are awarded based on employee performance ratings and organisational performance and paid in November.
Healthcare and wellbeing
- Private medical insurance (PMI) for management and above on an employer-funded basis. Eligible employees can pay a supplement to add family to their policy.
- Critical illness insurance for management and above on an employer-funded basis.
- Vouchers for eye tests.
- Flu jabs.
- Employee assistance programme (EAP).
- Shared parental leave.
- Where possible, maternity and paternity leave can be split. They are paid at the statutory rate.
- Around six employees in the final year of a legacy company car scheme; the organisation does not have any other company car schemes.
- 25 days of annual leave per year.
- Free tea and coffee in the office.
- Tastecard+ for discounts.
- Voluntary benefits via Reward Gateway.
- 76 account, which enables employees to receive discounted journeys through Addison Lee. This is available for UK employees only, with around 200 staff taking up the benefit each month. This has been in operation for the past four years.
- Holiday carry-over and purchase of up to five days.