The benefits offered by Weetabix Food Company:
Pension and group risk
- Defined contribution group personal pension plan, available for all employees alongside pre-existing defined benefit scheme, which closed in 2013.
Healthcare and wellbeing
- Private medical insurance, employer-funded for all employees. Available for employees’ family members as a flexible benefit.
- Dental insurance, employer-funded for all employees as a flexible benefit.
- Eyecare vouchers, employer-funded for any employee who uses display screen equipment.
- Critical illness insurance for all employees, provided as a flexible benefit.
- Cycle-to-work scheme, available as a flexible benefit.
- Flexible working arrangements on a case-by-case basis.
- Throughout July and August, employees in commercial and support functions can finish at 2pm on Fridays, if they have worked their allotted hours.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Enhanced maternity and parental leave policy.
- 25 days’ annual leave, plus an extra five days for winners of the loyalty awards.
- The option to buy or sell up to five days of holiday.
- Unpaid leave is available on a case-by-case basis.
- Company car or cash for a car purchase, dependent on grade or job requirement, available as a flexible benefit.
- On-site subsidised restaurant in Weetabix headquarters.
- Retail discounts.
- Winners of Weetastars, who can be individuals or teams and are selected quarterly and annually, are given financial rewards in recognition of their work. These are decided on a case-by-case basis.
- Performance-related bonuses.