Let Boots help you keep your employees healthy this winter with our winter flu vaccination scheme.
Seasonal flu is one of the biggest causes of short-term illness in the UK and generally 15-20 per cent of the population get flu each year.
Boots provides a cost-effective and simple way of helping to protect your employees against flu. By choosing Boots, it gives your employees the peace of mind that their vaccinations will be provided by a healthcare provider they know and trust. We offer a comprehensive service delivered by Boots pharmacists who are fully clinically trained.
We have nationwide coverage across the UK, and with many stores open seven days a week we offer great convenience and flexibility for your employees.
With the Boots Corporate Flu Vaccination Service, your team visit their local boots Pharmacy and receive their flu vaccination at no cost to the employee. Our online system makes it easy to distribute vouchers and control your expenditure.
How much does it cost?
Vouchers are priced at the discounted rate of £8 per employee. For orders of 250 or more vouchers, a reduced rate of £7.50 applies, decreasing to £6.49 for orders of 1,000 or more vouchers.
Why choose Boots?
- As your trusted healthcare partner, we take the wellbeing of your business and your people very seriously.
- Access to 2,000+ Boots Pharmacies**
- Cost-effective and simple solution
- Virtually administration-free service
- Reduce employee absence from illness
- For more information about this year's Corporate Flu Vaccination Service, please see our brochure.
How will my employees obtain their vaccination?
- Purchase your vouchers using the online platform
- Tell us who will be using your vouchers
- We send the personalised vouchers out by email or text message (or you have the option to print them out)
- Employee makes an appointment with a participating Boots Pharmacy (online or in-store)
- Pharmacist accepts the voucher and provides vaccination at no cost to the employee
* Orders over 1,000 are eligible for the reduced £6.49 rate at all times
** Subject to store opening times, stock and pharmacist availability and patients eligibility