Until November 2017, caboodle was known as Salary Exchange, established in 2009. Our continual growth and product development means that we are one of the UK’s leading employee benefits companies.
We decided to change our name to reposition ourselves in the UK employee benefits industry and reflect more of what we do. The term ‘salary exchange’ is often used to describe salary sacrifice schemes – but we do much more than that and more than just employee benefits too. In fact, you could say we provide the whole kit and caboodle to reward and engage your employees.
Run by a team of employee benefits and communications specialists, caboodle has a wealth of experience in providing innovative solutions. We cater for needs of over 8,000 companies throughout the UK providing simple employee benefits to fully bespoke and highly technical solutions.
We’re not just another ‘employee benefits’ company or a traditional ‘flexible benefits’ provider. We pride ourselves in offering a service that we believe is completely different.
Yes, we offer a great range of employee benefits, but what makes us truly different is our unique market-leading platform – Salary Extras.
- Security as standard: We never underestimate the importance of security and in 2017 we were awarded ISO 27001 security certification awarded by UKAS accredited Alcumus ISOQAR and our Salary Extras platform is designed and built in-house to ISO 27001 security standards
- Employee engagement: Our platform is a great employee engagement tool too. Its built-in functionality allows you to communicate easily with your employees about your benefits or even your company news and information.
Completely flexible benefits platform:
- Fully customised and branded to your business
- Flexible & tailored to your needs
- Host all your benefits in one place
- Total Rewards Statements
- Reward & recognition
- Employee Communications functionality
- Upload your company information to keep employees informed
- Integrated administration
- Health & wellbeing
- Financial wellbeing
- Lifestyle benefits
- Salary sacrifice
Catherine Bennett – CEO Catherine.email@example.com
Sharon Smith – Sales & Marketing Director Sharon.firstname.lastname@example.org
Dave Gunning – product, Development & Security Director email@example.com
We work with clients from public and private sectors, across a broad range of industries throughout the UK. We also work with a range of other benefit providers who act as introducers and use our Salary Extras platform to provide services to their own clients.
Our current clients:
- Pets at Home
- Virgin East Coast
- Principle Hotel group
- Johnson Controls
- Co-op group
- The Body Shop