The Employee Benefits Awards 2018 has 21 award categories to enter, allowing reward, benefits and HR professionals to celebrate their organisation’s successes across every facet of employee benefits and reward.
The Employee Benefits Awards 2018, now in its 16th year, aims to celebrate organisational best practice across all areas of benefits strategies, enabling professionals to highlight specialist benefits projects or particularly effective approaches that have had an impact on their employees and their organisation as a whole.
The full list of categories is:
- Best staff travel benefits.
- Best healthcare and wellbeing benefits – small employer.
- Best healthcare and wellbeing benefits – large employer.
- Best mental health strategy.
- Best DC pensions strategy.
- Best pensions communication.
- Best financial wellbeing strategy.
- Most motivation benefits.
- Best flexible benefits plan.
- Best voluntary benefits.
- Best employee share schemes.
- Best benefits communications – small employer.
- Best benefits communications – large employer.
- Best alignment of benefits to business strategy.
- Best benefits to support diversity and inclusion.
- Best benefits to support working carers.
- Best use of benefits technology.
- Best global or expatriate benefits.
- Most engaging benefits proposition.
- Benefits team of the year.
- Employee Benefits professional of the year.
The winners of each category will then be considered for the prestigious Grand Prix award.
The winners will be announced at the Employee Benefits Awards and Summer Party on Friday 8 June 2018 at The Pavilion at The Tower of London.