Workplace financial education, advice and benefits communication
With more financial choices available than ever before, and a constantly changing legislative framework, many people are looking to their employer for help. From an employer’s perspective, money-related stress is one of the main causes of employee absence and reduced productivity. It is therefore easy to see why more and more employers are recognising that financial education should form an integral part of their benefits package.
clarity provides a range of workplace financial education and advice services to fit every need and budget. All of our services are provided on a fixed fee basis, and can be offered within a flexible benefits programme if appropriate. Please refer to the ‘our products’ section for further detail on how we can help.
Improving financial education and giving employees the tools they need to understand, assess and manage their own money helps give them peace of mind. In addition, employers can be confident that their wider investment in employee benefits is understood and valued. clarity’s workplace financial education services help employees understand the current (‘2D’) and future (‘3D’) value of their benefits; encouraging them to remain loyal to an organisation.
1 Crown Square
0870 242 2043
clarity provides financial services, rather than products. Everyone’s circumstances are different, so we have no ‘off the shelf’ solution. We work with employers to create a tailored communication and education programme, suitable for their specific business and workforce.
Our workplace financial education and advice services include:
- Financial education seminars (on-site and via webinars)
- One-to-one financial planning advice (with annual financial reviews)
- Online financial education and planning tools
- 2D and 3D benefit statements
- Benefits communication
- Employee newsletters (online and paper)
- Financial advice via flex
- Annual financial review
- Investment management service
Examples of topics covered include:
- Changes to employee benefits packages
- Retirement planning
- Understanding workplace pensions
- Understanding the new pension freedoms
- Executive financial planning
- Maximising value from your employee benefits
- Flexible benefits choices
- Share scheme advice (both at joining and maturity)
- Cushman & Wakefield
- GVA Grimley
- Swiss Re