Employee Benefits Wired: Member engagement, presented in association with Nest, was broadcast live on Thursday 23 November 2017.
The interactive online debate provided insights into the key issues surrounding member engagement with workplace pensions and the steps employers could take to ensure the best outcome for members.
Topics that were discussed included:
- How employers should communicate with members to maximise their understanding of their pension.
- How employers can maximise employee engagement with pensions.
- The best people for employers to speak to for support on member engagement.
- The role segmentation can play in ensuring good member engagement.
- Where responsibility for member engagement should sit.
The expert panel included:
Debbie Lovewell-Tuck, editor at Employee Benefits
Ranila Ravi-Burslem, director of marketing at Nest
Martin Parish, head of pensions consulting at Aon Employee Benefits
Sharon Bellingham, senior defined contribution (DC) consultant, Hymans Robertson