The benefits offered by FitFlop:
Pension and group risk
- Group personal pension scheme.
- Income protection (directors only).
Health and wellbeing
- Either Private medical insurance (PMI) by AXA PPP, or dental cover by Denplan. Employees can choose only one option, but also have the option to fund PMI themselves.
- Eyecare vouchers, on-site optometrist and free eye tests once a year, plus up to £50 towards glasses specifically for VDU use.
- Feel Good at FitFlop progamme, which includes yoga, rounders and running groups.
- Free lunch, typically on a monthly basis.
- Employee counselling.
- A three-month membership to Move GB, which gives employees access to local fitness studios.
- Bikes-for-work scheme.
- Smarter working: a scheme allowing employees to work flexibly outside of the core hours of 10am to 4pm. Employees can work their contracted hours between 8am and 8pm.
- Flexible homeworking.
- 25 days’ holiday per year in the UK.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Interest-free loans.
- A partnership with the Retail Trust to provide UK employees with a free, confidential independent advice line.
- Financial awareness talks.
- Performance-related pay rises.
- Company car or cash for car option (if needed to fulfil job role).
- Subsidised open-air cinema tickets and goody bags.
- On-site table tennis and board games.
- Free pair of shoes to welcome employees to the organisation and each season are given a new pair, plus 50% off 10 pairs twice a year.