As the Pensions Regulator starts to bare its teeth and the changes mentioned in the Budget and Queen’s Speech start to come into force, it is essential that you understand your scheme and the processes you need to undertake to ensure it remains compliant. Our second re-enrolment guide looks at how to audit the key areas of your auto-enrolment scheme.
This guide includes:
- A helpful checklist to aid the audit process
- What to look for in your communication and administration process
- How to check your scheme certification is still valid
- Top tips to spot potential hidden breaches
- A wider look at good scheme governance
Click on the link below to download the guide