This award recognises employers that have implemented a strategy that helps promote health and wellbeing in the organisation, such as programmes that focus on healthy eating or nutrition advice, gym membership or fitness activities, wellbeing fairs or health-awareness campaigns.
The full category shortlist is:
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch – MyWellbeing (entered by Roodlane Medical)
- BMW (UK) – Health and Wellbeing – BMWellbeing. Live Well. Work Well
- BNP Paribas – Help Yourself To Health
- Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP – Freshfields Wellbeing
- Hewlett-Packard – Fighting Cancer at HP (entered by HealthScreen UK)
- Trolex – Inspire
The winners will be announced during a lunch-time ceremony at the Artillery Garden at the HAC, London on 7 June.
This category is sponsored by Westfield Health.