Reward and benefits professionals from American Express, British Airways, City and Guilds, the Co-operative Group, JP Morgan and Royal Bank of Scotland Group have been shortlisted for the award ‘Employee benefits professional of the year’ at the Employee Benefits Awards 2013.
The shortlist names the forward-thinking and leading lights of the reward and benefits industry, as recommended by their peers.
The full category shortlist is:
- Adam Brooke, employee benefits manager, JP Morgan
- Jim Cowan, head of benefits, Royal Bank of Scotland Group
- Chris Coyne, group head of reward and HR services, City and Guilds
- Gary Dewin, director of pensions, the Co-operative Group
- Breckon Jones, director of global benefits and strategic health, American Express Services
- Janine Sparks, senior reward manager, British Airways
The winners will be announced during a lunch-time ceremony at the Artillery Garden at the HAC in London on 7 June.
The headline sponsor for the Employee Benefits Awards 2013 is Mercer Marsh Benefits.