The high standard of entrants’ benefits programmes, creative approaches and a willingness to push boundaries impressed this year’s Employee Benefits Awards’ judges.
Masha Boldyreva, reward manager for Europe at Mondelez International, highlights the holistic approach employers are taking to benefits and the link between benefits and employee engagement, while Debra Corey, group compensation and benefits director at Merlin Entertainments, learnt from entries that were deemed to push the boundaries in terms of the benefits and strategies they offer.
The judges also imparted some tips for success for employers planning to enter future years’ awards.
The judges featured are:
- Masha Boldyreva, reward manager for Europe at Mondelez International
- Gary Brewer, head of reward and organisational development at William Grant and Sons
- Debra Corey, group compensation and benefits director at Merlin Entertainments
- Mel Duffield, head of research and strategic policy at the National Association of Pension Funds
- Jane Earnshaw, head of reward and recognition at Asda
- Matthew Johnson, head of compensation and benefits at Adecco Group
- Janet Mckenzie, international reward, policy and mobility manager at The Body Shop
- Trevor Sparrow, head of international pensions and benefits at Lloyds Banking Group
- Tim Taylor, director of group reward at Tui Travel
- Martin Todd, head of reward and policy at Grant Thornton