Read the articles online by clicking the links below or to the right under ‘Related articles’ (these go live in stages during April 2014).
Or read the full Employee Benefits digital edition.
As the war for talent looms, employers must ensure they are prepared with an irresistable employee value proposition. Read Positives attract on page 24.
Tax-efficient benefits special report: Significant savings can be achieved through tax-efficient benefits, which can then be used to help fund other aspects of reward. Find out how in Skim the cream on page 38.
Wolseley UK, the construction and building products distributor, is using its benefits offering to boost its reputation as an employer of choice. Read all about it in Building harmony on page 43.
Key articles this month include:
- Up close and personal with Nick Court, reward and benefits manager at British Sugar.
- What’s the future for group life assurance? (pg 22)
- How the government’s incoming Health and Work Service will impact employers (pg 31)
- Product file: corporate eye care (pg 47)
- Buyer’s guide: private medical insurance (pg 49)