The 2014 Employee Benefits Summit will feature a selection of expert speakers who will cover a wide variety of topics. These include:
- Wendy Cartwright, former HR director of the Olympic Delivery Authority, will lead a session entitled ‘Are organisations finally championing health and wellbeing in their business?’
- Sarah Purnell, head of UK reward and benefits at Tesco, will discuss ‘The outlook for reward and benefits as the economy improves’.
- Martin Flavell, HR director at Finmeccanica UK, will speak about ‘Defined contribution pension default investments: meeting the needs of members’.
- Keith Baker, compensation and benefits manager at Martindale Pharma, will share his experience of ‘Communicating a revamped pension and benefits package to employees’.
- Karen FitzGerald, head of global mobility at the Royal Bank of Scotland, will look at ‘Rethinking approaches to global mobility’.
- Bob Hughes, director of the Engage for Success Foundation, will close the Summit with a session entitled ‘The workplace of the future’.
The 2014 Employee Benefits Summit will take place at the Barceló Asia Gardens Hotel and Spa in Alicante, Spain, from 14 to 16 May.