The workplace benefits on offer at Holiday Extras include:
- Group personal pension (GPP) plan, with 3% employee contribution. Employer contributes 3% for the majority of staff and 11% for directors and associate directors. Employees can contribute via salary sacrifice. All employees are eligible after they have passed probation, but must opt in to the scheme.
- National Employment Savings Trust (Nest) for those not in the GPP with 1% employee contribution and 1% employer contribution. Due for auto-re-enrolment at the end of March 2017.
- Group income protection. Employees who started before January 2005 receive cover of 75% of salary; staff with more than four years’ service receive cover of 35% of salary for two years and can flex up to 75%.
- Life assurance: two-times salary as core. Can be flexed up to 10-times salary.
- Employee-funded critical illness insurance, available after three months’ service.
Healthcare and wellbeing:
- Private medical insurance, available for employees with a minimum four years’ service. Fully paid by the employer for full-time employees and pro-rata for part-time staff.
- Employee-funded dental insurance.
- Health screening, available for staff after four years’ service.
- Discounts on on-site high-intensity interval training (HIIT) and circuit group exercise classes.
- Employee assistance programme (EAP).
- Health cash plan.
- Bikes-for-work scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Holiday buy up to three additional days.
- Holiday starts at 20 days and increases up to 25 days with length of service.
- Birthday off.
- Flexible-working policy.
- Enhanced shared parental leave of three months leave at 100% pay, and three months at 50% of pay.
- Profit share as part of the employee benefit trust (EBT); employees with less than two years’ service currently receive approximately 3.2% of salary every quarter, and employees with more than two years’ service receive approximately 6.4% of salary every quarter.
- Company car on a job-need basis.
- Dining cards.
- Employee-funded social club.
- Monthly bonus for call centre staff based on call quality and sales made.
- Voluntary benefits scheme.
- Employee-funded massages.