The employee benefits offered by Explore Learning:
Pension and group risk
- Group personal pension scheme. Matching contributions up to 4% for assistant managers, and up to 8% matched by employer for centre directors and head office staff.
- Life assurance for centre directors with over two years’ service.
- Critical illness insurance.
Health and wellbeing
- Private medical insurance: Centre directors, head office staff after two years’ service and all other staff after five years’ service, are eligible for medical cover under the scheme, which also includes discounted gym membership and travel perks.
- Employee assistance programme for centre directors with more than two years’ service.
- Eyecare vouchers.
- Health and wellbeing toolkit.
- Bikes-for-work scheme.
- Flexible working for head office employees.
- 25 days holiday as standard for full-time staff, with an extra two days available after two years’ service and an additional three days after five years’ service. Unused holiday can be rolled into the following year up to a maximum of five days.
- Employees can buy an additional three days holiday or sell back up to a maximum of three.
- Enhanced maternity pay after three years’ service.
- Maternity package: Employees can take part in the ‘Mum’s the Word’ scheme, where mums-to-be can be ‘buddied’ up with an employee who already has been on maternity leave to guide them through the process, as well as one-to-one HR support during their leave.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Performance-related pay rises.
- Performance-related bonuses for assistant directors and centre directors, based around centre targets.
- Half price membership for family members who join Explore Learning.
- £500 for every assistant director recommended and £50 for every tutor.
- Payroll giving.
- New starter loan: interest-free loan before first payment.