For this award, the judges were looking for employers that have taken a proactive approach to their workforce’s financial needs and have supported staff in the making of financial, retirement or investment-related benefits decisions.
The full category shortlist is:
- AT&T (entered by Aon Hewitt) – AT&T Pension Scheme
- Kodak (entered by Aon Hewitt) – Kodak Pension Plan
- Live Nation Entertainment (entered by Thomsons Online Benefits) – Live Benefits
- Martindale Pharma (entered by Secondsight)
- McCarthy and Stone (entered by Hargreaves Lansdown) – McCarthy and Stone Pension and Investment Plan
- University of Lincoln
The winners will be announced during a lunch-time ceremony at the Artillery Garden at the HAC, London, on 27 June.
This category is sponsored by Wealth at Work