Asda, Royail Mail and Unilever are among the employers that have been shortlisted for the award ‘Best employee share scheme’ at the Employee Benefits Awards 2015.
This award recognises employers that have implemented a successful strategy that has made HM Revenue and Customs-approved all-employee share schemes an effective benefit in their organisation.
The full category shortlist is:
- Asda – Best employee share scheme
- BT Group (Entered by Equiniti) – BT saveshare and directshare
- DS Smith (Entered by Mercer) – DS Smith International Sharesave Plan
- Royal Mail (Entered by Equniti) – Royal Mail Free Shares and Save As You Earn
- Unilever (Entered by Caburn Hope) – Unilever Shares
The winners will be announced during a lunch-time ceremony at the Artillery Garden at the HAC, London, on 12 June.