Centrica, Santander and Travis Perkins are among the employers that have been shortlisted for the award ‘Best flexible benefits plan – large employer’ at the Employee Benefits Awards 2015.
The award recognises employers that have implemented a successful and innovative strategy that has made delivering perks through a flexible benefits plan effective in the organisation, and has measurable results.
The full category shortlist is:
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch (Entered by Benefex) – MyBenefitChoices: Choosing benefits couldn’t be easier
- BNP Paribas (Entered by Vebnet)
- Centrica (Entered by Benefex) – Benefits Plus
- Nationwide Building Society – Youchoose 2015
- Santander (Entered by Grass Roots) – You choose… your benefits
- Travis Perkins (Entered by KPMG) – myPerks
The winners will be announced during a lunch-time ceremony at the Artillery Garden at the HAC, London, on 12 June.