Age UK, Nomura and Yorkshire Water are among the employers that have been shortlisted for the award ‘Best healthcare and wellbeing benefits – large employer’ at the Employee Benefits Awards 2015.
The award, sponsored by Simplyhealth, showcases employers that have put in place a strategy that helps promote health and wellbeing in the workplace, helps boost productivity and engages employees with their own wellbeing.
The full category shortlist is:
- Age UK (Entered by Bupa) – Fit for the Future
- Arup – UK Health and Wellbeing Programme
- Atkins – Your health and wellbeing
- BNP Paribas – Help Yourself to Health
- Nomura International (Entered by Mercer Marsh Benefits) – Nomura Healthy Blue Print
- Yorkshire Water – Yorkshire Water Wellbeing Model
The winners will be announced during a lunch-time ceremony at the Artillery Garden at the HAC, London, on 12 June.