Gerald Eve, GlaxoSmithKline and UKTV are among the employers that have been shortlisted for the award ‘Best financial education strategy’ at the Employee Benefits Awards 2015.
The award, sponsored by Wealth at Work, rewards an employer that has taken a proactive approach to their workforce’s financial needs.
For this award, the judges were looking for employers that have supported staff in their financial wellbeing to help the making of financial, retirement or investment-related benefits decisions.
The full category shortlist is:
- Bristol Myers Squibb Pharmaceuticals
- BT Group (Entered by Equniti) – Saveshare
- Gerald Eve (Entered by Hargreaves Lansdown)
- GlaxoSmithKline (Entered by Wealth at Work) – GSK TotalReward Financial Education programme
- Monster (Entered by Aon Employee Benefits) – MyRewards
- Oracle (Entered by Secondsight) – Make your money count: financial education programme
- UKTV – New Year, New You
The winners will be announced during a lunch-time ceremony at the Artillery Garden at the HAC, London, on 12 June.