RSA and Universal Music Group are among the employers that have been shortlisted for the award ‘Best alignment of benefits to business strategy’ at the Employee Benefits Awards 2015.
This award gives employers the chance to demonstrate how their benefits strategy is aligned with their broader business strategy; for example, by improving staff recruitment and/or retention, reducing absenteeism or increasing employee engagement.
The full category shortlist is:
- Arup – UK Benefits Review: We Shape a Better World
- BNP Paribas (Entered by Vebnet)
- Penguin Random House – Penguin Random House Benefits (Entered by Thomsons Online Benefits)
- RSA – Your Benefits (Entered by Aon Employee Benefits)
- Universal Music Group – Pick ‘n’ Mix (Entered by Capita Employee Benefits)
- University of Lincoln – UOL: Excellence in reward, rewarding excellence.
The winners will be announced during a lunch-time ceremony at the Artillery Garden at the HAC, London, on 12 June.