Centrica, RBS, Royal Mail Group, and Saint-Gobain are among the organisations that have been shortlisted in the best healthcare and wellbeing benefits, large employer category at the Employee Benefits Awards 2017.
This award, sponsored by EmbryoCare, celebrates the most effective healthcare and wellbeing strategies that have been implemented by organisations with more than 1,000 employees.
The full category shortlist is:
- Accenture, Health And Wellbeing At Accenture
- Bombardier Transportation (Entered by Bupa)
- Centrica, MyHealth (Entered by Healthcare RM)
- Lilly, MyWellbeing (Entered by Bupa)
- RBS, Wellbeing – Bringing The Best Of Yourself To Work
- Royal Mail Group, Feeling First Class
- Saint-Gobain (Entered by Axa PPP Healthcare)
The winners will be announced at the Employee Benefits Awards and Summer Party, held at the Artillery Garden at the HAC, London, on 9 June 2017.