Iris Worldwide (pictured), MoneySuperMarket Group, and Warner Music are among the organisations that have been shortlisted in the best healthcare and wellbeing benefits, small employer category at the Employee Benefits Awards 2017.
This award, sponsored by Simplyhealth, recognises the most effective healthcare and wellbeing strategies that have been implemented by organisations with less than 1,000 employees.
The full category shortlist is:
- Fletchers Solicitors, Fletchers Solicitors Healthcare And Wellbeing Scheme
- Iris Worldwide, Well Fit Iris
- MoneySuperMarket Group, Wellbeing Wednesday
- tmgroup (UK), Wellbeing Programme 2016
- Warner Music, Wellness Week (Entered by Aon Employee Benefits)
The winners will be announced at the Employee Benefits Awards and Summer Party 2017, held at the Artillery Garden at the HAC, London, on 9 June 2017.