What is RSS?
RSS stands for “Really Simple Syndication” and by signing up for a RSS Feed you can keep up to date with the newest information published on a website, without having to visit the website that hosts the information.
So if you are interested in Employee Benefits News & Analysis, Employee Benefits Events or responses to a particular Employee Benefits Forum Discussion, we can send you the latest information as it is posted, without you visiting the Employee Benefits site directly.
How do I get started with RSS?
In order to subscribe to a RSS news feed, you will need to use an ‘RSS News Reader’ that will†enable you to†receive and display RSS feeds.
- Download a news readers (see list of news readers below)
- Copy and paste the URL of the RSS feed into your news reader
- Install the feed reader on the computer
- Insert the URL of the news feed (there is usually an “add feed” button)
- The information in the feed will be updated when the feed contains new content
Here are a selection of News Readers:
Mac OS X