Axa has become the latest corporate benefits business to be awarded ‘Friend of the Pension Quality Mark’ (PQM) status.
The PQM, launched by the NAPF in September last year, recognises high quality defined contribution pension schemes and acts as a quality indicator of an employer’s pension arrangement for current and potential employees.
Colin Williams, distribution and marketing director of Axa Corporate Benefits commented: “We are delighted to be working with the NAPF to promote and support the PQM and our new Friend status illustrates our desire to support the five commitments in the Friends of the PQM agreement.
Friends of PQM must agree to:
1. Explain and promote PQM in the literature and communications provided to employers and schemes
2. Promote PQM to employers and schemes at events and in presentations
3. Help clients get information about PQM, understand whether they meet the standards, and to make applications
4. Maintain regular contact with PQM Executive about PQM issues
5. Champion the PQM scheme and PQM standards publicly and use Friend of PQM logo on all relevant material
View more information on pension quality mark