The benefits offered by CA Technologies:
Pension and group risk
- Defined contribution group personal pension plan: employees contribute 3% and CA Technologies contributes 6%. Available for all employees.
- Income protection for 66% of employees’ income, employer-funded for all employees.
- Personal accident insurance at two times base salary, employer-funded for all employees.
- Employee share scheme.
- Life insurance for four times base salary.
Health and wellbeing
- Private medical insurance, employer-funded for all employees.
- Dental insurance, employer-funded for all employees.
- Eyecare vouchers, employer-funded for all employees.
- Global employee assistance programme (EAP).
- On-site massages.
- On-site health checks.
- On-site, free-to-use gym in larger offices; elsewhere, a sports allowance which employees can use locally, or discounts at local gyms
- Exercise studio in the UK head office, which runs free classes such as yoga, spinning sessions and weights classes.
- Ad-hoc fitness competitions on-site.
- On-site tennis courts and basketball court at the UK head office.
- Running and walking clubs.
- Reimbursement scheme to transport breast milk home when travelling for business. Covers up to $100 (£76.11).
- Five days of fully paid carers’ leave.
- Childcare vouchers.
- On-site Montessori nurseries and crèches, subsidised and paid for by the employee through salary sacrifice.
- Global parental leave policy of up to 12 weeks’ fully paid leave for male and female employees.
- Five days of fully paid volunteering days.
- Gift bundles for life events, such as having a baby, getting a new pet, getting married or moving to a new house.
- 25 days of annual leave, plus a day off for the employee’s service anniversary.
- Three days’ fully paid leave to settle a new pet.
- Bereavement leave: up to five days for a close family member and up to three days for a pet.
- Option of a company car or cash alternative for customer-facing employees. Employees not in customer-facing roles can only receive the cash alternative. This is the only benefit that is dependent on pay bands, as each band has a benchmark amount they can spend.
- Charitable matching up to a maximum of £10,000 a year.
- On-site subsidised restaurant or meal vouchers in the majority of European offices.
- Voluntary benefits and discounts.
- Range of organisation bonus plans; for the majority of the bonus schemes, 25% of the variable amount is based on personal performance.
- Long-service awards for five years, 10 years, 15 years, 20 years and 25 years.
- Reward and recognition benefits, such as e-cards, social recognition messages on the staff intranet, ‘above and beyond’ bonuses, gift cards and awards.
- Free parking at the UK office and shuttle bus to local stations.
- Referral bonus.