Asons Solicitors has launched a range of initiatives to help boost the motivation and satisfaction of its 306 staff.
The Greater Manchester-based law firm has launched a social committee, a corporate gym membership and a referral scheme.
It has also introduced a gift and incentives scheme, where employees are rewarded with vouchers, gift sets, tablets, a free lunch and event tickets.
To help boost employee wellbeing, it has also introduced a five-a-side football team and a running club.
Other new initiatives include:
- The Asons Foundation Charity Committee, which helps raise money to aid the local community and charities.
- The Employee Committee, which offers a forum for employees to voice suggestions for change to both process and policy within the organisation.
- A new break room, which includes sofas, a high-definition television, an Xbox 360, a pool table, fruit bowls, vending machines and a foosball table.
- Discount cards, such as Love2Shop and Gourmet Society.
- Friday Eve, where every Thursday employees can win incentives through competitions, such as a race on space hoppers down the length of the office.
Sarah Ainscough, HR manager at Asons Solicitors, said: “Our efforts to attract talent has resulted in a young and imaginative leadership.
“Between us, we’ve pushed the firm into uncharted territory as far as employee satisfaction goes, and we’ve succeeded.
“We’ve broken the stuffy image of your stereotypical law firm and managed to improve morale and motivation. I’d love to see other firms in our industry trying out similar initiatives.”