Employee Benefits launches its first video Summer School for benefits and HR professionals this week.
Benefits professionals will be able to brush up their knowledge on the latest trends and changes in key benefits areas by watching this series of short videos.
Benefits experts from leading suppliers will run the educational, online tutorials.
Employee Benefits Summer School topics include:
- Providing financial education to staff so they maximise their options
- Keeping auto-enrolment compliant
- Implementing car salary sacrifice
- Getting the most out of tax-efficient workplace savings benefits
- Structuring workplace savings so staff achieve good outcomes
- Reducing financial stress among employees
- Building a proactive workplace health strategy to benefit employee and employer
- Using all-employee share schemes effectively
- Planning and reviewing group risk employee benefits in your business
A selection of short videos will be sent to HR, reward and benefits professionals each day at lunchtime. Thus viewers can opt to take a few minutes (perhaps over a lunchtime sandwich) to beef up their knowledge.
The videos will remain on www.employeebenefits.co.uk so can be viewed at any time once the Employee Benefits Summer School has launched on 14 August.
- Registeration for the Employee Benefits Summer School is free.
- Ensure you are signed up to Employee Benefits email alerts so you do not miss out on the Summer School.