Employee Benefits Summer School 2017 will launch today (Tuesday 15 August), providing insight on the latest issues shaping the benefits landscape, delivered via a series of bite-sized videos.
The e-learning tools feature Employee Benefits editor Debbie Lovewell-Tuck in conversation with industry experts, covering topics such as financial wellbeing and pensions governance.
This year’s Summer School includes:
- Why helping employees improve their financial wellness is essential, with Wealth at Work’s Jonathan Watts-Lay.
- Empowering financial wellness, with Capita Employee Benefits’ Alex Tullett.
- Equalising mental and physical health, with Legal and General’s Vanessa Sallows and mental health advocate Clarke Carlisle.
- Health and wellbeing: employee benefits that matter, with Embryocare’s James Fisher.
- What does wellbeing for the 4G workforce look like? with Simplyhealth’s Pam Whelan.
- Why governance matters, with Nest’s Camilla Egginton.
Employee Benefits Summer School 2017 will be rolled out from today (Tuesday 15 August).