A round-up of statistics on benefits for a multi-generational workforce.
- 30% of employer respondents offer age-related wellness programmes (Source: Mercer, October 2015) bit.ly/1lyF7ud
- 69% of employers believe regular age discrimination checks and reviewing their pay and benefits from an age perspective are effective or very effective (Source: Mercer, October 2015) bit.ly/1lyF7ud
- 45% of employers offer advice and support to staff caring for older relatives (Source: Mercer October 2015) bit.ly/1lyF7ud
- 87% have adapted their workplace pension scheme to suit the needs of millennial workers (Source: Aegon UK, October 2015) bit.ly/1VGSuFx
- 67% of generation Z employees view salary as the most important aspect of a job (Source: The Forum Coporation, March 2016) bit.ly/21H7ln9
- 78% of employer respondents feel ill-prepared to deal with generation Z employees coming into the workplace (Source: The Forum Corporation, March 2016) bit.ly/21H7ln9