BP, BT, Henderson Global Investors, Marks and Spencer, and Tesco were among the big winners of the 2011 IFS Proshare Annual Awards.
John Collison, head of employee share ownership at IFS Proshare, said: “The quality of this year’s nominations was truly impressive in almost every category which made this IFS Proshare awards one of the most keenly contested in years.
“All of the winners and commended organisations are to be fully congratulated for the commitment and excellence they have shown in engaging with their employees through exceptional employee share plans.”
Debbie Lovewell, deputy editor of Employee Benefits, was one of the judges at the awards.
The full list of winners and commended finalists are:
- Best new share plan: Flybe Group
Commended: TT electronics
- Most effective use of technology: BT
- Best employee share plan following a major corporate change: Cable and Wireless Worldwide
- Best international share plan: BP
- Most effective communication (up to 1,000 employees): MoneySupermarket.com
- Most effective communication (1,001 to 15,000 employees): Henderson Global Investors Commended: Vodafone
- Most effective communication (15,001 plus employees): Marks and Spencer
Commended: BAE Systems
- Best overall performance in fostering employee share ownership (1,001 to 15,000 employees): Henderson Global Investors
Commended: Legal and General
- Best overall performance in fostering employee share ownership (15,001 plus employees): Tesco
For a chance to have your employee share plan recognised, enter the Employee Benefits Awards 2012
Read more articles on employee share plans