During 2013 we saw major changes that will have an impact on employee benefits for many years to come, so our December issue theme is ‘Lighting up the year’.
Some of the key articles include:
- Review of the 2013 benefits landscape in Highlights (page 22).
- Ranked 15 in the Sunday Times 100 Best companies to work for, NCFE shows how being a great employer is much more than just paying a good salary. Find out how they did it in Wise move (page 42).
- What employers need to know about charges on pension plans in order to get the best deal on workplace pensions in Smaller bite (page 30).
- Interview with Sally Purbrick, head of reward at Anglian Water (page 19)
- How to keep company car drivers safe in hazardous conditions (page 28)
- Why balanced managed funds are popular in default funds (page 29)
- Using flexible benefits for New Year resolutions (page 32)
- Are long service awards dated? (page 41)
- Buyer’s guide to corporate gym membership (page 47)
You can also read these articles online (as they go live during December 2013) using the ‘related stories’ link, top right.