A look at the benefits offered by Anglian Water:
- Trust-based defined contribution (DC) pension scheme available for all new staff with a salary sacrifice option available.
- Minimum employee contribution set at 5% with a matching employer contribution of up to 8%.
- Defined benefit (DB) scheme closed to new joiners.
Health and wellbeing
- Private medical insurance (PMI) available for all employees completely employer-funded.
- Eyecare policy available for all workers, through which staff can access e-vouchers.
- Employee counselling and employee assistance programme (EAP).
- Get Active campaign through which Anglian Water financially contributes to selected events for employees.
- Gym membership discount.
- Financial management scheme available to all employees.
- Masterclasses to all staff on debt management and saving.
- Income protection scheme offered to all employees (employer-paid through pension scheme).
- Critical illness insurance (employer-paid as part of pension scheme).
- Personal accident insurance offered to all employees and part employer-funded.
- Company car scheme blended with car cash allowance option (employer-funded).
- Shared parental leave.
- Childcare vouchers via salary sacrifice.
- Flexible working options.
- 23 days in addition to national public holidays, which increases with length of service.
- Career breaks and sabbatical leave available dependent on minimum length of service.
- Sports clubs.
- Hardship loans (maximum loan of £5,000).
- Salary sacrifice arrangement for paying water bills.
- Staff discounts.
- Voluntary benefits scheme.