A round-up of some of November’s stand-out facts and figures relating to employee benefits.
- 29% of female workers earn less than the living wage (Source: KPMG)
- £8.25 is the new living wage rate recommended by the Living Wage Foundation
- 42% of respondents affected by critical illness have to make lifestyle changes in order to cope with the financial impact (Source: Scottish Widows)
- 95% of respondents feel a responsibility towards helping staff engage with the workplace pension (Source: Aegon UK)
- 21% of respondents plan to release cash from their pension funds over and above their tax-free lump sum while they are still working (Source: Portus Consulting)
- 73% of Getty Images’ 300 employees have engaged with its financial wellbeing programme since its launch in August 2014