The workplace benefits on offer at Norton Rose Fulbright include:
- Group personal pension for all employees, with a 1% employer and 1% employee contribution.
- The employer offers matching contributions up to a 5% employee contribution.
- The organisation auto-enrolled in 2013, and auto-re-enrolled in November 2016.
- Group income protection, employer paid.
- Life assurance, employer paid.
Healthcare and wellbeing
- Private medical insurance for all employees. Single cover is paid for by the employer, staff can cover partners and dependants through flexible benefits.
- Flu jabs, paid for by the employer.
- Dental plan.
- Health screening.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Private GP service.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Holidays: minimum of 25 days, employees can buy up to five days a year through flexible benefits.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Salary sacrifice car scheme
- Subsidised on-site restaurant.
- Sports and social clubs.
- Retail discounts scheme.
- Mortgage advisory services.
- Will writing.
- Pensions advisory clinic.
- Gourmet Society discount dining.
- Bikes-for-work scheme.