Employee Benefits’ sister publication, Corporate Adviser, announced the winners of its annual awards on 5 February at the Grosvenor House Hotel.
Thomsons Online Benefits was named corporate adviser firm of the year 2013, while corporate adviser small firm of the year went to 80TwentyConsultancy.
The winners also included:
- Ultimate default fund 2013 – Scottish Life Governed Range.
- Best pension adviser – JLT Employee Benefits.
- Best group pension provider – Scottish Widows.
- Best auto-enrolment solution from an adviser – Capita Employee Benefits.
- Best strategy for investment advice on pensions – LCP.
- Best group risk adviser – Jelf Employee Benefits.
- Best group risk provider – Unum.
- Best income protection adviser – PMI Health Group.
- Best healthcare adviser – Jelf Employee Benefits.
- Best healthcare provider – Aviva UK Health.
- Best health cash plan provider – Westfield Health.
- Best cash plan solution – Premier Choice Group.
- Best integrated health and wellbeing solution – Capita Employee Benefits.
- Best international benefits adviser – JLT Benefit Solutions.
- Best use of technology by a corporate adviser – JLT Benefit Solutions.
- Best member communications strategy – Thomsons Online Benefits.
- Industry personality – Andy Cheseldine, LCP.