Employee Benefits will launch its first Winter School video for reward, benefits and HR professionals tomorrow (18 February).
The series of short videos will allow benefits professionals to brush up their knowledge on the latest trends and key changes in different benefits areas.
Benefits experts from leading suppliers will run the educational, online tutorials.
Employee Benefits Winter School topics include:
- Putting the case for wellbeing.
- Maximising the value of your protection, health, and wellbeing benefits.
- Building a benefits strategy that supports your business strategy.
- Relaxing retirement rules: five decisions for employers and trustees.
- Easy steps to pensions flexibility.
- How to introduce a successful car salary sacrifice scheme.
A selection of short videos will be sent to HR, reward and benefits professionals each day around lunchtime.
The videos will remain on www.employeebenefits.co.uk so can be viewed at any time once the Employee Benefits Winter School has launched on 18 February.
In the meantime, catch up with all the video tutorials from Employee Benefits Summer School.