Employee Benefits will launch its first video Winter School for benefits and HR professionals on the week commencing 16 February.
HR, reward and benefits professionals will be able to brush up their knowledge on the latest trends and changes in key benefits areas by watching this series of short videos.
Benefits experts from leading suppliers will run the educational, online tutorials.
Employee Benefits Winter School topics include:
- Putting the case for wellbeing.
- Maximising the value of your protection, health and wellbeing benefits.
- Building a benefits strategy that supports your business strategy.
- Relaxing retirement rules: five decisions for employers and trustees.
- Easy steps to pensions flexibility.
- How to introduce a successful car salary sacrifice scheme.
A selection of short videos will be sent to HR, reward and benefits professionals each day at lunchtime to help beef up their knowledge.
The videos will remain on www.employeebenefits.co.uk so can be viewed at any time once the Employee Benefits Winter School has launched.
In the meantime, catch up with all the video tutorials from Employee Benefits Summer School.