A round-up of the key facts and figures relating to financial education in the workplace.
- 27% of employers provide staff with access to one-to-one financial advice (Source: Employee Benefits/Close Brothers)
- 58% of employees would value an employer that helped with providing financial and retirement planning advice (Source: Mercer)
- 14% of employees aged 55 and over have been targeted by pension fraudsters since the introduction of the pension freedoms in April 2015 (Source: Portus Consulting)
- 39% believe that interactive digital tools would be the most effective way of increasing employee engagement with workplace pensions (Source: Aegon UK)
- 17% of respondents aged over 55 are concerned about the tax implications of drawing too much income (Source: Blackrock)
- 30% of employees feel they have no knowledge at all about finances and retirement savings (Source: State Street Global Advisors)