Aria Assistance has launched a range of travel risk management services for multi-national employers to provide for expatriate or travelling employees.
The service includes a tailored travel risk information portal, which helps users to understand and mitigate the risks they might face when working in an unfamiliar location.
Additional medical and security consulting services can be added according to need, including remote site medical services, crisis management planning or security or medical staffing options.
The services also include:
- An integrated medical and security advice hotline, which includes a vaccination arrangement service.
- Pre-travel medical information provided by the UK National Travel Health Network and Centre.
- Security training, contingency planning and customised risk reports.
- Bespoke occupational health programmes.
- Secure online medical record and travel information storage.
- Medical referrals arranged through a network of more than 50,000 providers.
- Guarantee of medical expenses and medical monitoring when the user is hospitalised to ensure they receive the right treatment.
- Help with visas, legal assistance, translation, medical claims, motor/home assistance in the home country and lost credit cards or passports.
- Travel tracking to help business travellers obtain assistance wherever they may be located.
- Medical evacuation.
- Crisis hotline, security incident management and evacuation.
- Post-incident counselling.
Randall Gordon Duff, head of corporate travel at Aria Assistance, said: “Our new travel risk management proposition is a natural evolution of our assistance capability.
“It enables us to work with employers to create customised programmes that address mitigating medical or security risks pre-travel, while also ensuring a robust response capability can be activated, if required, at any time or in any location around the world.”