A look at the benefits offered by InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG):
- Trust-based defined contribution scheme for all corporate employees.
- IHG auto-enrolled staff in September 2013. The scheme received the Pensions Quality Mark in 2014.
- Private medical insurance, employer-paid through a healthcare trust, administered by Healthcare RM. Employees can pay to include family members.
- Dental benefit available through Healthcare RM.
- Eyecare vouchers, employer-paid.
- Cars or cash alternative for senior employees or business-need drivers.
- Employee discounted room rate.
- Friends and family discounted room rate.
- Flexible working at corporate offices and hotels.
- Home working at managers’ discretion.
- Childcare vouchers through Computershare.
- 25 days.
- Subsidised coffee shop and cafeteria in corporate offices.
- Meals to employees in some hotels.
- Social clubs that provide discounted activities.
- Discounts or subsidies for local facilities.
- Onsite gym in Denham office.
- A bus from Denham office to Uxbridge.
- A voluntary benefits scheme provided by Personal Group.
- Discounted new or used cars for all employees.
- Discounted Hewlett-Packard products through partnership deal.
- Season-ticket loans.
- Bikes-for-work scheme.
- Long-service award that recognises one, five, 10, 15 and 20 years of service.
- Bravo Awards, which are linked to corporate values and recognise employees with a financial incentive or used as an opportunity to say ‘thank you’.