A look at some of the key facts and figures from December 2015:
- 8% would consider moving on from a new job if it does not provide them with a suitable work-life balance (Source: CV Library)
- 34% believe that having pets in the workplace boosts health and happiness (Source: Purina)
- 36% of employees are coping with a chronic health condition (Source: Britain’s Healthiest Company)
- 60% of housing association respondents offer staff a defined contribution (DC) pension scheme (Source: EMA Business and Management Consultancy)
- 38,100 Asda staff were enrolled in its employee share scheme in August 2015, up from 26,212 in 2010.
- £100,000 is the new upper income limit per parent for tax-free childcare. The reduction from £150,000 was announced by Chancellor George Osborne in the Autumn Statement.