The workplace benefits offered by Siemens UK
- Defined contribution (DC) trust-based pension scheme for all employees to comply with auto-enrolment. Employer matching on a 1:1 basis, with a minimum total contribution of 3% and a maximum of 10%.
- Online financial education.
- Performance-based bonus scheme.
- Sales commission in relevant areas of the business.
- Employee share scheme.
Health and wellbeing:
- Medical trust, available for all employees.
- Dental cash plan, available for all employees via flexible benefits.
- Employee assistance programme (EAP).
- Bikes for work.
- Employee health checks every three years.
- On-site health kiosks.
- Physiotherapy advice line.
- Body mechanics workshops.
- Stress management and resilience training workshops.
- Mental health first aiders and wellbeing champions.
- Critical illness insurance, available for all employees via flexible benefits.
- Personal accident insurance, available for all employees via flexible benefits.
- Flexible-working policy, arranged on a person-by-person basis dependent on job role and employee circumstance.
- Shared parental leave.
- Parental leave.
- Company cars, available to employees depending on their role.
- On-site canteen available at some larger operating sites, such as Poole, Manchester and Frimley.
- On-site gym available at some operating sites.
- Discount scheme MyDeals, also available to employees’ family members.
- Peer-to-peer recognition scheme.
- Annual leave of 26 days, up to 29 days for long service.
- Holiday buy and sell of up to five days a year.