They are one of a range of newly-introduced benefits.
Law firm Asons Solicitors has introduced workplace flu vaccinations for all staff.
They were one of a range of new benefits and engagement tools introduced to the Greater Manchester-based organisation’s workforce, based on suggestions from its Think big idea-generating programme and charity and creative committees.
- A ‘Monday Motivation’ quote, with an internal email sent to all staff to help start their week.
- Business-wide corporate Costco membership; a membership-only warehouse retailer that provides a wide selection of merchandise to staff.
- Every member of staff being given either an Asons-branded plastic cup (for males) or a bag (for females) as a Christmas gift.
- Charity football tournament in aid of Rueben’s retreat, which aims to relieve families who have suffered the bereavement of a child, or have a child suffering from a life limiting or life threatening illness. It will be taking place on 6 March.
- A December Christmas jumper day.
- A workplace confectionary trolley that the chief executivce officer and his PA push around with free treats for staff that put the extra effort in.
Daniel Nottingham, human resources officer at Asons said: “It’s important that we recognise the talent we have within our organisation, and offer employees a reward package that is very varied.
“Our employee benefits package is highly competitive, with benefits to suit different lifestyles. There is something for everyone.”
“The business’s social, charity and creative committees regularly meet to find more ways of engaging the people at Asons, giving them opportunities to socialise, contribute to worthy causes and improve their working environment.”