Asda, British Sugar, Diageo, Fujitsu, Maersk, Samsung Electronics and Tui Travel are just some of the employers that will be speaking at Employee Benefits Live 2014, which takes place at Olympia, London, on 24 and 25 September.
How to offer benefits on a budget, financial wellbeing and employee engagement are just some of the hot topics that will be addressed in the two-day conference programme.
Alongside the free-to-attend conference, the event will also feature a lively exhibition packed with leading benefits suppliers, consultants and advisers. There, delegates can source solutions to meet all their benefits needs, network and discover the latest products and services.
Exhibition highlights include:
- Big Blue, brought to you by Aon, which has something special planned for the event.
- Personal Group, which will celebrate its 30th anniversary at the show.
- HCR, which will demonstrate its new eldercare service.
- Storm Retail, an official distributor of Apple products.
- Equiniti, which will demonstrate its new flexible benefits platform.
New exhibitors this year include Friendly Pensions and Arthur J Gallagher Employee Benefits.