Zurich has launched a revamped information website for members of its corporate savings schemes.
The site is designed to help members save towards their retirement and manage other savings products, such as individual savings accounts (Isas) and investment accounts.
It includes videos, calculators, animations, tools and guidance to help members understand the value of the benefits provided, such as:
- A budget calculator designed to help employees understand their finances and identify how much they can afford to save.
- Online access 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- A product selector and video that helps educate employees about which savings products are suitable for them.
- Calculators that show the net cost to employees and highlight the extra benefits of tax savings and their employer’s payments.
- Retirement and Isa planners to help employees understand what they might get back from their savings.
- Assistance with reviewing savings plans to help employees keep their plans on track, including the key things to consider as they approach retirement.
Dave Lowe, head of corporate propositions at Zurich, said: “Given the substantial economic and social demographic changes that are impacting retirement planning, providers have a responsibility to do all they can to engage the public and aid their decision making on such a critical issue.”