Asda, BNP Paribas (pictured), BP, Innocent Drinks, L’Oreal and Sky are among the organisations that will be speaking at Employee Benefits Live 2015.
The 12-stream conference, which will run across both days of the event, will cover topics such as:
- Strategies for boosting staff engagement in a cost-effective manner.
- Wearable technology and the future of workplace health.
- Developing family-friendly policies to support working carers
- The changes to childcare vouchers and assessing their impact on organisations and the workforce.
- Implementing successful workplace savings initiatives to enhance financial wellbeing.
- How to develop a global reward strategy.
The event will take place on 21 and 22 September at Olympia National, London.
More information about the event can be found at www.employeebenefitslive.co.uk.